Attorney Mary Dennison Joins Cleveland Law Firm Wegman Hessler
Cleveland, Ohio – Mary E. Dennison, Esq., has joined the Cleveland law firm Wegman Hessler as Associate Attorney.
Mary is part of the Business Services team at Wegman Hessler joining as an Associate. She will work closely with business owners, individuals, and organizations on a variety of matters, including:
- Business law
- Business formation as a lawyer for business setup
- Commercial litigation
- Business operating agreements (negotiation and creation)
- Employment agreements, including non-compete counsel
- Tax law analysis
- Confidentiality agreements
- Warranty law
- Product liability
- Worker’s compensation
- Personal injury
This includes using legal discipline to solve business problems, protecting the interests of clients on an ongoing basis.
“Mary is an exceptional young attorney, and I see her playing an important role in supporting the ongoing growth of our firm,” says Wegman Hessler Managing Partner Nathan E. Hessler. “She’s smart and is a team player with terrific energy. That matters, especially as our client base continues to expand. Bringing on people like Mary allows us to deliver excellent legal solutions to our clients at a high level of service. We’re happy to have her on the team.”
Mary has been consistently recognized for excellence. Highlights include:
- Juris Doctor, Capital University Law School, Cum Laude
- Bachelor of Arts, Wheeling Jesuit University
- Judicial Extern to Ohio Supreme Court Justice R. Patrick DeWine
- Ohio Association of Civil Trial Attorneys
- Order of the Barristers
- American Bar Association recognition
- Wheeling Jesuit University, Varsity Women’s Lacrosse, team captain (3 years)
Mary is a member of the Ohio State Bar Association, the Pennsylvania State Bar Association, and has reciprocity in other states. For more information or to get in touch, visit https://wegmanlaw.com.
Wegman Hessler is a full-service Ohio business law firm with offices near Cleveland. The firm works with closely held and family business clients, applying legal discipline to solve business problems, to help create generational wealth. Learn more: https://wegmanlaw.com/.