Bryan P. O’Malley
Over many years of public service as a Prosecutor and Assistant Law Director in several communities, Bryan has developed unique and extensive experience in a wide variety of legal matters. Bryan can provide insight and guidance to business owners and residents, leading the way through government regulations.
Bryan O’Malley specializes in providing legal counsel, including litigation services, to public and private clients. His practice has an emphasis on municipal law, prosecution, labor and employment, real estate development, construction and commercial disputes. He also has experience in estate planning, probate administration, criminal defense and administrative services.
He serves as the Assistant Law Director for the cities of Parma Heights and North Olmsted.
- State of Ohio
Memberships / Honors / Awards
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Northeast Ohio Law Directors Association (Past President)
- Cuyahoga County Prosecutors Association
- Westshore Bar Association
- Parma Bar Association
- St. Edward Legal Eagles (Past President)
- North Olmsted Community Council (Past President)
- North Olmsted Citizen of the Year, 2021
- Legal Eagles Man of the Year, 2021
- J.D., Cleveland State University Marshall College of Law
- B.S., Ohio University
- St. Edward High School, Cleveland