The Law Firms of Wegman Hessler and Valore & Gordillo Announce Integration
Cleveland – The Cleveland law firm of Wegman Hessler is integrating with the law firm of Valore & Gordillo, effective February 15, 2023. Operating under the new name of Wegman Hessler Valore, the integration supports the continued growth of both firms in Northeast Ohio.
“We are better together,” explains Wegman Hessler Managing Partner Nathan E. Hessler, Esq. “We share similar values, especially when it comes to our client relationships. As Wegman Hessler continues to grow, the integration of the Valore & Gordillo team expands our ability to do what we do best: using legal discipline to solve business problems for our clients, their businesses, and their families.”
The integration of Valore & Gordillo to the firm adds five (5) attorneys plus additional support personnel. The combined team will work from office locations in Cleveland (Independence) and Fairview Park, Ohio. Combined practice areas include corporate law, corporate compliance, municipal law, litigation, federal and state criminal defense, intellectual property, family law, probate administration, and estate planning.
“The combination also helps secure the legacy of both firms,” adds Valore & Gordillo Managing Partner Dean Valore, Esq. “Together, we will continue to provide the highest level of service to our clients, taking on their issues, solving their problems, and delivering value.”
- Post-integration, Wegman Hessler will be renamed Wegman Hessler Valore with Nathan Hessler serving as Managing Partner.
- Valore & Gordillo attorneys and staff will become part of Wegman Hessler Valore.
- The move offers greater access and convenience to the clients of both firms, with comprehensive legal counsel across more disciplines.
“I only want what’s best for our clients,” explains Valore & Gordillo Founding Partner Joseph Valore, Esq. “Combining with Wegman Hessler allows us to better serve people over the longer term. We can continue to provide first-class legal counsel, with more legal resources across more areas. The two firms complement each other, which creates a tremendous advantage for the people we work with.”
The law firm of Wegman Hessler Valore specializes in the following areas:
- Alternative dispute resolution
- Asset protection and succession plans
- Business owner divorce
- Business transactions
- Commercial disputes
- Commercial real estate
- Company mergers and acquisitions
- Construction law – residential and commercial development
- Contract creation and negotiation
- Corporate compliance
- Corporate entity formation and ownership
- Corporate law
- Divorce and dissolution agreements
- Divorce negotiation and litigation
- Employment law
- Family offices
- Federal and state criminal defense
- Healthcare and financial powers of attorney
- Intellectual property and portfolio management
- Labor and employment matters
- Lawsuit and appellate representation
- Licensing and technology transfer
- Limited liability companies and partnerships
- Municipal law
- Patent protection, litigation, and counsel
- Probate administration
- Product liability defense
- Real estate purchase and sale matters
- Shareholder and partnership matters
- Trademark protection
- Wills, trusts, and strategic estate planning
- Wrongful discharge, retaliation, and breach of employment agreements
Wegman Hessler Valore specializes in business law for business leaders, applying legal discipline to solve business problems to help business owners run smarter. For more than 50 years, this Cleveland business law firm has provided full-service strategic legal counsel for closely held businesses, their leaders and families. Learn more at www.wegmanlaw.com.