As the business world has expanded, so has our global reach. Wegman Hessler’s Corporate and Business Group attorneys regularly represent clients in North America, the European Union, and in the Asia Pacific region. We also provide counsel to foreign clients who wish to do business within the United States.
Wegman Hessler is an active member of IAG Global, International Advisory Group an association of independent professional service firms from around the world. Our membership in this prestigious organization allows us to provide our clients with access to legal, tax, and business advisory solutions across the globe.
Our services related to international transactions include:
- Conducting due diligence of foreign suppliers of goods and components
- Establishing international distribution relationships
- Managing and coordinating compliance with foreign regulatory systems
- Protecting critical international intellectual property rights and licensing programs
- Coordinating increasingly complex banking relationships such as compliance with “Know Your Customer” regulations
- Representing foreign business entities establishing and expanding business in the United States