Trust and Estate Planning
Wegman Hessler assists our clients in understanding and identifying their particular wishes concerning the use of their property during their lifetime and its distribution following their death. We help our clients avoid common pitfalls and determine the legal documents and estate planning tools that best suit their individual needs and circumstances.
In addition, it is important to keep in mind that estate planning is an ongoing process and should periodically be reviewed as life progresses, and your goals and objectives may change. The lack of an adequate estate plan can create unnecessary financial and personal burdens on your family and loved ones who are left behind. If you are uncertain regarding any aspect of your estate, please consult with one of our attorneys who will help you understand the issues facing you and your family and assist in solving them.
Some of the specific services we provide are as follows:
- Last Wills and Testaments
- Durable General Powers of Attorney
- Durable Health Care Powers of Attorney
- Living Wills
- Transfer on Death Designations
- Probate Avoidance Trusts
- Tax Shelter Trusts
- Trusts for Children and Grandchildren
- Irrevocable Trusts
- The review of beneficiary designations (i.e. life insurance, IRA’s, and 401(k)s)
- The development of gifting plans to reduce tax burdens
- Charitable Planning
- Last wills and testaments
- Long-term care
- Durable general powers of attorney
- Durable health care powers of attorney
- Living wills
- Transfer on death designations
Trust and Estate Administration
- Family offices
- Review of beneficiaries
Asset protection and legacy planning
- Trusts for children and grandchildren
- Irrevocable trusts
- Charitable planning
- Probate avoidance trusts
- Tax shelter trusts
- Transfer of wealth strategies
- Gifting plans
We help you protect what you're earned.
If you're a business owner, operator or individual looking for a trusted advisor on wills, trust and other estate matters, or if you would like to review your current plan, please schedule a consultation with one of our estate planning attorneys. We would be happy to meet with you and answer your questions.
Call us to schedule a no-cost, no-obligation call to see what Wegman Hessler can do for you. From multi-million dollar estate strategies to simple wills and trusts, we help you structure your estate for an efficient transfer of wealth according to your wishes.