Mary E. Dennison
Mary Dennison is part of the Business Services team at Wegman Hessler Valore. As part of the team, she works closely with business owners, individuals, and organizations on a variety of matters, using legal discipline to solve business problems.
Mary Dennison is part of the Business Services team at Wegman Hessler Valore as an Associate. She works closely with business owners, individuals, and organizations on a variety of matters, including:
- Business law
- Business formation as a lawyer for business setup
- Commercial litigation
- Business operating agreements (negotiation and creation)
- Employment agreements, including non-compete counsel
- Tax law analysis
- Confidentiality agreements
- Warranty law
- Product liability
- Worker’s compensation
- Personal injury
This includes using legal discipline to solve business problems, protecting the interests of clients on an ongoing basis.
Mary has been consistently recognized for excellence.
- Juris Doctor, Capital University Law School, Cum Laude
- Bachelor of Arts, Wheeling Jesuit University
- Judicial Extern to Ohio Supreme Court Justice R. Patrick DeWine
- Ohio Association of Civil Trial Attorneys
- Order of the Barristers
- American Bar Association recognition
- Wheeling Jesuit University, Varsity Women’s Lacrosse, team captain (3 years)