As the business world has expanded, so has our global reach. Wegman Hessler’s Corporate and Business Group attorneys regularly represent clients in North America, the European Union, and in the Asia Pacific region. We also provide counsel to foreign clients who wish to do business within the United States.
Wegman Hessler is an active member of IAG Global, International Advisory Group an association of independent professional service firms from around the world. Our membership in this prestigious organization allows us to provide our clients with access to legal, tax, and business advisory solutions across the globe.
Our services related to international transactions include:
- Conducting due diligence of foreign suppliers of goods and components
- Data privacy and GDPR counsel
- Establishing international distribution relationships
- Managing and coordinating compliance with foreign regulatory systems
- Protecting critical international intellectual property rights and licensing programs
- Coordinating increasingly complex banking relationships such as compliance with “Know Your Customer” regulations
- Representing foreign business entities establishing and expanding business in the United States
If you're a business leader interested in learning more, we invite you to get in touch.
- Business Succession Planning
- International Transactions
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Nonprofit and Tax-Exempt Services
- Regulatory Compliance
- Real Estate
- Labor and Employment
- E-Discovery and Technology
At Wegman Hessler, we're known for providing a strategic approach to business law matters, offering a holistic perspective to help set your business, partners and family up for success.
Connecting the Dots
Our experienced, integrated legal team helps to connect the dots within your business operations, taking big-picture, comprehensive approach to grow opportunity upside.
We help owners take a proactive, thoughtful approach, applying legal discipline to business matters to improve outcomes and minimize the likelihood of future risk.
Let's have a conversation
If you're a business owner or operator looking for a trusted advisor on legal and business matters, or in-house counsel that could use the extra bandwidth, click the button below to access my calendar and schedule a no-cost, no-obligation call to see what Wegman Hessler can do for you.