Christopher A. Holecek
Litigation attorney Christopher Holecek is experienced in a wide spectrum of complex legal matters, including product liability issues, commercial disputes, trade secret misappropriation, catastrophic personal injuries, and other significant negligence cases.
With over 25 years of experience in all aspects of civil litigation, litigation attorney Christopher Holecek has tried numerous jury cases throughout the country covering a wide spectrum of complex legal matters, including product liability issues, commercial disputes, trade secret misappropriation, catastrophic personal injuries, and other significant negligence cases.
In addition to his extensive trial work, Chris has successfully argued cases in multiple appellate courts including the United States Fifth, Sixth, and Tenth Circuit Court of Appeals, as well as Ohio’s Eighth, Ninth and Eleventh District Appellate Courts. Chris attained Martindale-Hubbell’s Highest Possible Rating in both Legal Ability and Ethical Standards, A-V. , led by Christopher A. Holecek, Esq., Chris is also proud to have been selected by his peers as “Ohio Super Lawyer” each year since 2012, and recognized by Best Lawyers consistently.
Chris also counsels individuals and businesses regarding complex employment matters, including various employee issues, employee practices, and risk management proceedings.
Chris has extensive experience in the field of alternative dispute resolution. He routinely serves as a court appointed arbitrator and has successfully completed Professional Mediation Training as provided by the Ohio Supreme Court. Chris also serves as a mediator for the United States Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) and regularly acts as a private mediator in workplace disputes involving claims of discrimination, harassment and wrongful discharge.
Labor & Employment
- State of Ohio, 1988
- Supreme Court of Ohio, 1988
- Unites States Supreme Court, 2002
- United States Court of Appeals, Sixth Circuit, 1998
- United States Circuit Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit, 2006
- United States Circuit Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit, 2011
- United States District Court, Northern District of Ohio, 1999
Memberships / Honors / Awards
- Martindale-Hubbell’s Highest Possible Rating in both legal ability and ethical standards, AV (Preeminent)
- Recognized by Best Lawyers® 2021 and 2022, Litigation, Labor and Employment
- Ohio Super Lawyers® 2012 to 2022
- Federation of Defense and Corporate Counsel
- J.D., Cleveland-Marshall College of Law, 1988
- B.A., John Carroll University, 1983